1. Each of the Goods are supplied with the benefit of a warranty given by us (“the Warranty”) provided that you comply with the conditions set out in clause 2 as well as any provided with the Warranty (“Warranty Conditions”).
2. If Goods become faulty during the period of the Warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must (subject to clause 6) :
2.1. notify us in writing and by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) available by request and return such Goods to us. Such Goods may be returned to the manufacturer (if applicable) for review and testing which may take up to 8 weeks. Based on the manufacturers’ or our opinion and further subject to clause 5 and 6, we will repair, (or at our sole option) replace such Goods with the same or Goods which are like for like, without charge or not provide any of the aforementioned. The manufacturer’s and/or our opinions shall be final, and binding and we shall have no further liability to you. If Goods become faulty after expiry of the Warranty, we will not be held liable for any replacement or repairs that you request for such Goods.
3. Your sole remedy in respect of a failure of the Goods to comply with the Warranty is as set out in the Warranty Conditions.
4. We will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty and you will (if so, requested in writing by us), promptly return any Goods (the subject of any claim) and any packing materials, securely packed with carriage paid, to us for examination.
5. We will have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the warranty claim procedure in the Warranty Conditions.
6. The above warranty is given by us subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods’ manufacturers’ instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval, failure to following the Original Equipment manufacturers instructions for installation.
7. Where installation of our vanes have been installed in part sets together with any other manufacturers/suppliers product whether new or worn, the Warranty is void.
Ensure the rotor and pump body/ chamber is thoroughly cleaned of all dust or debris
Check the rotor vane slots for burring and de-bur if found.
Check pump end plate for mechanical wear which signifies bearing failure and must be addressed to avoid premature failure of vanes and pump
Install vanes in correct direction
Once installed manually rotate the rotor fully to ensure vanes have free movement
Install full sets of vanes, never install part sets
Replace the air filter when replacing vanes, and regularly to ensure pump runs optimally
If replacing broken vanes remove filter boxes to clean any debris located behind filter boxes (if pump design allows this)
If you have removed wiring from the pump, ensure it is wired correctly to ensure the pump is not run backwards